Bose is a reputed brand in the audio tech industry. It is well known for its matchless quality and superb audio experience. Bose headphones have become the talk of the town these days due to their sleek design and audio quality.
Do you have Bose headphones and want to use them with your laptop, computer, smartphone, or tablet? Don’t know how to pair Bose headphones with your device?
Pairing your Bose headphones with your device is simpler than you think. You can connect them with just a few straightforward steps and enjoy your favorite music. Let’s take a look at the steps!
How to Pair Bose Headphones on Different Devices
Here are the tricks to connecting your Bose headphones with different devices!
With iOS Devices
Most iPhones do not have audio jacks. Therefore, connecting wired headphones becomes a tricky task for users. The good news is that Bose wired headphones can still connect to iPhones with audio jacks.
However, most headphones are wireless these days; you can connect Bose headphones to your iPhone using the Bose Connect app or Bluetooth.
Follow these steps to connect your headphones to your iOS device:
- Before getting started, you need to make sure Bluetooth is activated on your iPhone.
- After that, open the App Store and download the Bose Connect app on your device.
- Now is the time to switch the button on the right earpiece from red to green. In this way, you can activate your headphones.
- At this stage, you should open the Bose Connect app to start the process.
- The Bose Connect app is designed to recognize Bose headphones. Once detected, you will see an image of your headphones and the instruction “Drag to Connect.” So, you must swipe down on the screen to form the connection.
- The app will start syncing with your device. Soon, you will receive the message “Connecting” on the screen.
- Once the connection is confirmed, tap on the “Ready to Play” option at the bottom of your iPhone. That’s it! Enjoy the music now!
Pair Bose Headphones With Mac
In order to connect your Bose headphones to your Mac, follow these steps:
- Use Bluetooth preferences and choose the “System Preferences” option.
- After that, tap on the “Sound” button.
- At this step, you should press the “Bluetooth” icon. Make sure the Mac’s Bluetooth is on.
- It’s time to press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- You will see the “Connect” option next to your wireless device in the macOS Bluetooth preferences.
- You will find Bose headphones at the very beginning of the “Devices” box. Additionally, you will also see the confirmation message “Connected” displayed right below their name.
How to Pair Bose Headphones With Android Devices
If you want to connect the Bose headphones to your Android device, simply turn on the headphones and follow these steps:
- Enable Bluetooth on your device.
- Now, you need to visit the connectivity menu and select the Bluetooth option.
- After that, you should slide the Bose connectivity button or press it until you see a blinking blue light.
- After a couple of seconds, you will see the name of your Bose headphones in the “Available Devices” menu.
- Tap on the device name and select the “Pair” button. Your headphones will be connected instantly. Put on them to enjoy a rocking sound!
Pair With Windows
Here, you will learn how to pair Bose headphones with Windows 10 and 11.
- Find out and tap on the square icon present at the bottom-right corner of your desktop. In this way, you can access the Windows Action Center.
- Turn on the Bluetooth.
- To access the Bluetooth settings, you need to right-click on the Bluetooth option. You will see numerous options there. Tap on “Go to Settings.”
- Choose the “Add Bluetooth or other device” option to form a connection.
- Simply select the “Bluetooth” icon.
- Switch on your Bose headphones to make them discoverable.
- When you see the headphones’ name appear on the device’s screen, tap on it to connect.
- The headphones will be paired as soon as you start the Windows pairing process.
Bose headphones stand tall in the world of audio perfection. You can easily elevate your audio experience by connecting Bose headphones to any device, whether iOS, Mac, Android, or Windows.
We have compiled easy steps on how to pair bose headphones with any device! So, what are you waiting for? Connect your Bose headphones with your laptop, mobile phone, or tablet and enjoy the power of music.